Monday, June 2, 2008

Feeling Of Failure

sometimes i think what i am doing..
sometimes i think where am i going!!

life is showing varied colors..
i hope i will soon be out of troubles!!

life has narrowed the path of my journey..
its giving me challenges of solving crisis like a skillful attorney!!

what god is thinking for me is still a mystery..
clouds have not revealed sunshine that will mark me a winner in books of history!!

what i am doing is just a timeless wait..
not able to let myself away from the creeping frustration and hate!!

lonely cheated betrayed and discouraged..
i have turned into a slouched man who is raring to find that winning bait!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i like how it rhymes also...u=its really very nice...

Unknown said...

very nice n touching...

Rimple said...

One of my favourite' so far. Great composition with some truly deep emotions. Love it!