Saturday, March 22, 2008

~~ Blessed with You....!! ~~

Sometimes i shimmer in the dark..!
sometimes i fear of the dogs bark!!
sometimes i think world is against me..!
sometimes i thing ppl dont even like me!!

But all the negative vibes just get the thrashing there n then..!
when the torch of ur care comes to land in my pen!!

You are there in all my cries
u have listened to all my sighs
i enjoyed sharing the moments with u
i enjoyed ur company in drops of dew

god had blessed me with u
i think he is giving me more than my due
Thank god and thanks to u
be in my life forever....else i will loose lifes view!!...........

Blessed forever.........Happy Together....!!

3 comments:

Manali said...

the best one i read so far

Unknown said...

lovely.... simple n sweet....i m sure for whomever u have written it or if u will dedicate this to any1 in the future will love it very much...

Rimple said...

aww...that was the sweetest thing ever. God bless you BOTH;) :))